Are you a passionate educator, looking to partner with Educational Partnerships, Inc. and New Bedford Academy, to provide exceptional educational services to students in need? We want to talk to you! Send us your information. We offer competitive salary, 401K, health benefits and a dynamic professional environment.
You may send resumes to Dr. Jeff Hamlin firstname.lastname@example.org
Current openings at New Bedford Academy
Certified School Bus Driver Needed
Full Job Description
The School Bus Driver is responsible for ensuring the safe transport of all students while providing appropriate supervision and positive support. Daily duties include but are not limited to pre & post-trip bus inspections, student supervision/behavior management, and monitoring vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure the safe transportation of students.
- Comply with district policies, protocols and expectations including but not limited to work rules.
- Prepare accident reports, route books with updates as necessary, child count and registration records, and reports on needed bus repair.
- Be current on the Michigan Vehicle Code and school bus policies relating to public transportation.
- Attend training classes at the direction of the Transportation Manager or designee.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Daily schedules: guaranteed four (4) hours daily. 6:00-8:00am and 2:45-4:45pm during student scheduled school days.
- Applicants must possess a valid Michigan driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must have a Michigan CDL Group B driver’s license with applicable endorsements (P and S).
- Must be able to comply with all standards set forth by the Department of Transportation, including successful completion of annual physicals and random drug screens.
- Applicants must demonstrate patience, level temperament, and exemplary decision making abilities, as well as the ability to provide positive student support.
- Applicant’s personal strengths should include a desire to promote positive connections between school and community, respectful interactions with students, professionalism, trustworthiness, dependability, and punctuality.
- Must pass a school bus knowledge exam
- Must pass the driving test in a school bus
Applicants must complete an application and submit a resume, transcripts, credentials, letters of recommendation, and certificates. This information may be emailed to email@example.com
You may also send resumes to Dr. Jeff Hamlin firstname.lastname@example.org . No calls please.