Welcome to Dr. Magnuson's Newsletter,
March 1, 2021
It's that time of year again when we make decisions about where to send our kids next year! As the weather brightens (for a little bit anyway), we hope you'll take a moment to consider the options for your child.
- We are your FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL, reaching out to create relationships with families, organizations, and businesses in the area.
- NBA serves kids from YOUNG 5s (TURN 5 BY DEC.1) THROUGH 8th GRADE.
- As a public school academy, New Bedford is TUITION-FREE and open to ALL Michigan residents.
- We have DOOR TO DOOR BUSING for students living in Bedford, and bus stops for those living outside the perimeter.
- Our school is CLEAN AND SAFE, with policies and procedures in place to keep it that way.
- We've grown our kids into ACADEMIC MASTERY in both ELA and Math, despite the unusual teaching environment this year.
- We offered LIVE ONLINE instruction this year, along with IN-PERSON instruction, to keep all of our students a vital part of our learning community.
- We will continue to provide ALL THE OPTIONS (online and in-person) that the State of Michigan allows next year.
- We provide HANDS-ON LEARNING MATERIALS, textbooks, practice books, and projects to keep students interacting physically with the content.
- CHROMEBOOKS are assigned to students to help with research, projects, and written assignments. This technology also helps meet students' individualized needs with special programs, apps, and platforms.
- We expect to open our LATCHKEY PROGRAM back up to registered families this upcoming school year.
Come join us for a virtual tour online, or CALL US TO SCHEDULE AN IN-PERSON TOUR AFTER SCHOOL HOURS.
Kindergarten Round-up is also available online as a virtual tour, or you can schedule an in-person tour after school hours.
Give us a call today at 734-854 KIDS today and see what we can do for your child this upcoming school year!!